DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Big Data Analytics in Banking Market - Segmented By Type of Deployment, Application, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global big data analytics in banking market was valued at USD 7.19 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 14.83 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 12.97%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The scope of the report is limited to applications in banking, such as Fraud Detection and Management, Operation Intelligence, Customer Analytics, Social Media Analytics, Feedback Management. While the type of deployments in the scope of the report include on premise, and Cloud.
- Emphasis on Analytics Drives the Growth for Big Data Analytics in the Domain
- Customer Analytics is Expected to be One of the Prime Software Application
- APAC is expected to Have High Adoption Rate Owing to Large Potential
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017 - IBM, Packet Clearinghouse (PCH), and The Global Cyber Alliance (GCA) launched a free service designed to give consumers, and businesses added privacy and security protection as they access the internet. The new Quad 9 Domain Name System (DNS) service helps protect users from accessing millions of malicious internet sites known to steal personal information, infect users with ransom ware and malware, or conduct fraudulent activity
- May 2017 - SAP SE released SAP Anywhere, which is a cloud-based, mobile-friendly solution specifically designed for businesses with less than USD10 million in sales. It enables small businesses to sell wholesale or retail, B2B or B2C
- SAP SE
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Alteryx Inc
- Aspire systems
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Microstrategy Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Market Dynamics
6. Technology Snapshot
7. Global Big Data Analytics in Banking Market Segmentation
8. Vendor Market Share
9. Key Vendor Profiles
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of Big Data Analaytics in Banking Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zkx4rq/big_data?w=4