DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Metal Caps and Closures Market - Segmented by Material Type, Packaging Type, End-User Verticals, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global metal caps and closures market was valued at USD 0.99 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach a value of USD 1.1 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 1.72% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
The scope of the report includes insights on significant players providing products and solutions of aluminum, tin-plated, and steel in metal caps and closures in the global market. The study also emphasizes on various end-user based verticals like in food, beverages, beauty & personal care, pharmaceuticals, household, and industrial segment.
Metals packaging is being substituted by plastic or glass packaging, and this has become an area of concern for the metal packaging manufacturers. The metal caps and closures market is expected to witness slothful growth due to the increasing adoption of plastic closures. The Asia-Pacific region accounts for the most significant share, in terms of value as well as volume, because of thriving end-user industries in the region. However, product innovation is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Beverage Segment Driving Market Growth
- Substituting Plastics Causing Troubled Market Growth
Key Developments in the Market
- May 2017 - A unique effort from O.Berk produced precisely what Seacrets Distilling was looking for. Once the packaging design was conquered in 2-D on paper, O.Berk stepped up to create the potential pirate bar keepsake with twenty-first-century technology. They provided true-to-life 3-D printed models to enable the client to see and feel the packaging design. This means they could test reaction to the design before committing to production. When the client was satisfied, Seacrets confidently approved the tooling necessary to go into production.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- O.Berk Company
- Reynolds Packaging Group Ltd
- Pelliconi & C. SpA
- Nippon Closures Co. Ltd
- Silgan White Cap
- SKS Bottle & Packaging Inc.
- Keystone Cap Company
- Berlin Packaging (Qorpak)
- Tecnocap Group
- The Cary Company
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Metal Caps And Closures Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Metal Caps and Closures Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bj5z7h/global_metal_caps?w=4