DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Coffee Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global RTD coffee market is expected to be valued at USD 9.68 billion in 2018, registering a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The instant nature and convenience offered by RTD coffee are important drivers. The nature of the product makes it a highly trend-driven market, and as such a certain element of innovation is constantly in demand.
Regarding the major access points, iced products with longer shelf life provide major opportunities, along with liquid coffee concentrates and frozen concentrates. The latter holds importance for bulk buyers, such as restaurants and offices.
The major constraint for the global RTD coffee market is in adapting to regional tastes and preferences. Specific regions, where consumers are habituated to hot or freshly ground coffee, take a considerable time and reluctance in adapting to the new tastes. Extensive marketing and use of locally sourced products are essential in countering this perception.
- February 2018 - North American Food Ingredients & Bio-Industrial division of Cargill announced that it has signed a long-term strategic agreement with international ingredients distributor Univar. The deal includes an ingredients distribution agreement, which will allow ingredients arm of Cargill to expand the distribution.
- January 2018 - Coca-Cola-backed brand-incubation company L.A. Libations has taken a big step into the cold brew space, engaging in a strategic partnership with Southern California-based KonaRed Corporation.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Approach & Methodology
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Ajinomoto General Foods Inc.
- Asahi Group Holdings Ltd.
- Coco-Cola Company
- Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- Dunkin Brands Group
- Ferolito Vultaggio & Sons
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co.
- Monster Beverage Co.
- Pepsico Inc
- Pokka Group San Benedetto S.A.
- Starbucks Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7bq6fg/global?w=4