DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Growth Insights - Real World Evidence Analytics Solutions Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Over the last 3-5 years, growing cost pressure on healthcare and pharmaceutical companies and a significant shift towards outcome based healthcare approach have resulted in companies increasingly adopting real world data and evidence solutions to optimize their operation and cost using analytics.
Earlier, applications of RWE were largely limited to HEOR/pricing analytics; however digitalization of healthcare services and increased database access has resulted in applications expansion in other part of the value chain, including clinical trials, drug discovery, and life cycle management.
During 2016-2021, global real world evidence analytics solutions market is expected to grow at 16% CAGR to approximately 430 million by 2021. Favorable regulatory environment, preference of payers using RWD to understand the economic benefit outcomes, and achieved efficiency are some of the key market growth drivers.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are they key market opportunities that make this an attractive market with significant future revenue potential for companies?
- How are different regional market positioned to realize the available opportunities/growth potential?
- What is the total market size and projected growth of real-world evidence analytics solutions?
- What are the key challenges being faced by the clients? What are the key success factors for companies to remain relevant and competitive in this crowded market?
- How product offerings in this market are likely to emerge? How transition across the value chain is happening to solve the unmet needs from customers?
- How are current business models being replaced by innovative approaches to overcome existing challenges?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market And Technology Trends
4. Drivers & Restraints
5. Growth Environment-Real World Evidence Analytics Solutions Market
6. Growth Environment-Competitive Playbook
7. Adoption Among Key Pharmaceutical Companies And Initiatives Taken By Key Customers
8. Visioning Scenario
9. New Business Models
10. Growth Opportunities, Strategies And Implementation Recommendation
11. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94kzd3/global_real_world?w=4