DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Digital Asset Management Market - Segmented by Deployment, Solution, End User, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The digital asset management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.23% over the forecast period. The scope of the market covers brand asset management systems, library asset management systems, and production asset management systems.
Media & Entertainment to Witness the Fastest Growth
Considering the high adoption of digital asset management in the media and entertainment sector, the market for media and entertainment in digital asset management is expected to grow lucratively during the forecast period. Damdy, a digital asset management company, has recently organized and streamed the general media of French Federation of Judo to the general public by using a single media center for all digital content with a cloud encoding solution to handle peak activity period. Such activities are expected to promote the growth of entertainment & media segment over the forecast period.
Other Key Highlights
- Increasing Adoption of Cloud Solutions to Drive the Cloud-based Deployment of DAM
- Japan to Witness the Fastest Growth in Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market
- March 2017 - Aprimo acquired ADAM Software. With this acquisition, Aprimo hopes to integrate ADAM directly into Aprimo's platform, facilitating customers with marketing operations solution, capable of handling both the production as well as the publication of content. This is expected to result in bringing rich media quickly to market and to create a world-class customer experiences at scale.
- January 2017 - SoftServe and ADAM Software underwent a strategic partnership. This partnership allows SoftServe to couple the company's deep engineering capabilities and leading digital design expertise to ADAM's DAM and PIM solutions, which would help organizations create, manage, and deliver digital content that can ensure consistency across various channels.
- ADAM Software
- Canto Inc.
- CELUM GmbH
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp
- Oracle Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- OpenText Corporation
- North Plains
- WebDAM Inc.
- EMC Corporation
- MediaBeacon Inc.
- Widen Enterprises Inc.
- IBM Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Digital Asset Management Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of Digital Asset Management Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/br374v/digital_asset?w=4