DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Retort Packaging Market - Segmented by Packaging Type, Material Used, End-Users, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global retort packaging market was valued at USD 33.83 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 36.39 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.56% over the forecast period of 2018-2023.
The scope of the report is limited to solutions offered by major players for retort packaging in terms of pouches, cartons, and trays. While the end-users considered in the scope of the report include food & beverages and healthcare. The study also emphasizes on various attack points on materials used for retort packaging and various regions considered globally.
The thermal sterilization of low-acid food products has been a prevalent means of preserving food and is the basis of the evolution of retort packaging. The ease and adaptability of the retort packaging technology resulted in rapid growth of the retort packaging market, making it one of the major domains in the packaging industry. The demand for the light-weight packaging technologies has been a major driving force, contributing to market growth.
- Rapidly Increasing Demand for Light-Weight and Compact Packaging
- Pouches are Primary Hotspots for Growth
- North America to Dominate the Market
Key Developments in the Market
- May 2017 - Amcor upgraded the quality of retort packaging in the latest brand called AmLite, which is a micro-thin, ultra high barrier that gives packaging designs and protects the product while boosting sustainability.
- May 2017 - Amcor announced the expansion of specialty containers business in Latin America, which led to the addition of injection molding and in-mold labeling. The product offerings in the region are thus, also expected to increase.
- Alliedflex Technologies Ltd
- Amcor Limited
- Astrapak Limited
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Clifton Packaging Group Ltd
- Clondalkin Industries BV
- Flair Flexible Packaging
- Insite Wireless Group
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Key Findings
4. Executive Summary
5. Market Insights
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Segmentation
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8h525/global_retort?w=4