MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TruckThat Holdings has made an unprecedented move to acquire several related entities of well-known and established ONE20 membership in order to increase influence and bring unparalleled benefits and services to truckers worldwide.
The acquisition, completed under TruckThat Holdings for an undisclosed amount, effectively combines what was previously six separate entities. The acquisition included Online Tire MN (operating as ONE20 Tire), ONE20 BNK, ONE20 Strong, ONE20 Trucking, CLS Developments and TruckThat. The newly-combined entity creates one of the largest and most influential trucking communities in North America and will enable the organization to amplify the voices of truckers and further influence the industry on behalf of drivers everywhere.
“TruckThat has spent the last two years building one of the largest-ever driver communities – the members are invaluable,” said Christian Schenk, TruckThat Holdings founder and CEO. “From the very beginning, the goal has been to give America’s truckers a voice. It’s easy to ignore one, but you cannot ignore the entire group. Drivers want respect, fair business dealings and cost savings while on the road. TruckThat Holdings will now be able to offer these exclusive benefits and savings that are long overdue to drivers.”
A small group of strategic and influential market participants, to be named at a later date, have made investments in the new group and have future plans for more consolidation. The organization will be looking to hire dozens of new employees within the Minneapolis/St. Paul area over the next several months. The newly-combined entity will also undergo a rebranding exercise.
As part of the transition, representatives from the organization will be working toward ensuring a seamless conversion of campaigns and will continue to delivery value-added services and products to the market. Services to be offered include:
- Online Tire MN (operating as ONE20Tire.com) – Focused on commercial tires, the platform saves drivers up to 40 percent off retail prices with fast shipping and easy online purchases.
- Tire Member (part of Online Tire MN) – Focused on passenger and light trucks, this benefit allows drivers (and general consumers) to save money on tires for everyday vehicles.
- ONE20 BNK – An alternative to traditional factoring, ONE20 BNK pays drivers as loads are hauled, providing 20 percent payment up front and payment every 100 miles thereafter. With no enrollment or cancellation fees, the card works like a bank debit card and allows drivers to use it wherever Mastercard is accepted.
- ONE20 Strong – With a focus on health and wellness, the program brings customized fitness plans to drivers, along with on the road recipes and other healthy living tips.
- ONE20 Trucking – Currently a singular fleet, ONE20 Trucking hauls oversized freight, does product BETA testing and is a marketing ambassador for numerous trucking organizations.
- CLS Developments – Previously responsible for providing real estate, fixtures, furnishing and technology equipment to ONE20 Inc.
In addition to the above benefits, TruckThat Holdings will also increase available savings and discounts through new open-enrollment card-linked offers and show-and-save deals at over 100,000 points of interest in North America. Regardless of affiliation, cardholders of any kind will be able to enroll any card of their choice to access more than 48,000 offers nationwide. This, in addition to extending the above offers, will give TruckThat Holdings the ability to offer a level of service and benefit that no other existing trucking membership can provide.
“This consolidation of companies will set up TruckThat Holdings for more sustainable growth, create a unified member experience, increase operational efficiencies and offer more benefits and services under one organization than any other well-established trucking community,” Schenk said. “For the past several years, these companies have been leading the way toward a more fair, economical and driver-focused trucking industry. Today, the power of each company is further enhanced as TruckThat Holdings becomes a single, powerful voice for the American trucker.”
TruckThat will continue to offer content-based advertising services to the most reputable and well-known brands in the trucking industry. Please contact TruckThat at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
About TruckThat Holdings
TruckThat Holdings is a multi-faceted service and technology provider working to ensure fairness, efficiency and cost savings for America’s hard-working truck drivers. With a free membership network of thousands, dozens of benefits and exclusive services, TruckThat Holdings is the premier trucking membership organization in the U.S.