DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Digital Scent Market - Segmented by Hardware (Scent Synthesizer and E-Nose), End-User Industry, Application and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The scope of the digital scent market study is limited to solutions offered by various vendors, including providers of hardware components, such as e-noses and scent synthesizers.
Increasing applications and adoption of the digital scent technology (particularly e-noses) in the healthcare and the military and defense sectors has been the primary factor driving the market for digital scents. However, the high initial costs and the lack of awareness are expected to hinder the market growth.
- North America to Hold a Lion's Share of the Market
- Increasing Adoption of E-Nose in Healthcare to Drive the Market
- E-Nose to Hold the Largest Market Share
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017 - Smiths Detection launched Corsys, an integrated security system for ports and borders to detect anomalies, manage risks more effectively and increase duty collections to significantly improve overall operational performance. The system harnesses and analyses biometrics, communications, traffic control, and X-ray system data. The product launch was aimed at strengthening the company's product portfolio in the detection applications.
- October 2017 - Smiths Detection launched a new HI-SCAN 6040 CTiX scanner to deliver higher levels of security while also optimizing checkpoint performance through improved productivity, higher throughput and lower costs.
- Airsense Analytics GmbH
- Alpha MOS SA
- AMS AG
- Scentsational Technologies
- Smiths Detection Inc.
- Electronic Sensor Technology
- Scentcom Ltd.
- Scent Sciences Corporation
- The Enose Company
- Sensigent Intelligent Sensing Solutions
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Digital Scent Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence
7. Investement Analysis
8. Future of Digital Scent Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gndnbj/global_digital?w=4