DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Wall Covering Market - Segmentation by Type, by Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
As of 2017, the global wall covering market was valued at USD 24.49 billion and is projected to reach a value of USD 33.37 billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 5.54% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period).
The scope of this report is limited to the products that are offered by the various vendors in the market. Countrywide analysis of the market has also been included with the effect of different drivers and restrains on the region.
Among the various benefits of wall-coverings, which are driving their significance in homes, their ability to mask flaws on the walls (usually impossible through painting) is among the most crucial element encouraging their deployment. Wall-coverings protect wall surfaces from accidental marks or scratches, along with imparting an air of quality and grandeur to the uncovered walls. Wall-coverings further help in neutralizing interiors and customizing them through various colors and patterns, in addition to being cost-effective.
- Incremental Innovation in Wall-covering Materials Drives its Market Growth
- Wide Range of Opportunities have Led to the Growth of Wallpapers in the Product Offering
- Latin America has been Experiencing High Growth of Wall Coverings, Owing to Increase in the Number of Households
Key Developments in the Market
- March 2017: The Board of Directors of Ahlstrom Corporation ("Ahlstrom") and Munksj Oyj ("Munksj") resolved to complete the merger of Ahlstrom into Munksj, in accordance with the merger plan. The merger was expected to lead to the emergence of a global leader in sustainable and innovative fiber-based solutions in the market.
- Ahlstrom Corporation
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Asian Paints Ltd
- Benjamin Moore & Co.
- Blue Mountain Wall Coverings Inc.
- Brewster Home Fashions LLC
- Dal-Tile Corporation
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Foss Manufacturing Company LLC
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Wall Covering Market Segmentation and Forecast
6. Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Wall Covering Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cn2bwg/global_wall?w=4