Respiratory disorders, which affect mechanisms of the respiratory system such as the lungs and airway, are a wide-ranging chronic disease with a diversity of underlying causes, ranging from inherited mutations to pathological inflammation. The respiratory disorders market is dominated by long-acting beta-agonist (LABA) and long-acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA) therapies for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma. These drugs stimulate muscles surrounding the bronchial tubes to suppress and open the airways.
Respiratory therapy area consists of signs that affect the lungs, bronchi, trachea, larynx, pharynx and nose in various ways, such as the scarring of lung tissue or the extreme production of mucus. Respiratory disease generally results in breathing difficulties, that can lead to troubles in sleep, wheezing, anxiety, and stress. During worse condition, shortness of breath (dyspnea) can limit physical activity, affecting both the quality of life and life expectancy of sufferers. The cause of respiratory disorders contrasts significantly across each indication and comprises factors such as environment, occupation, genetic predisposition, and aging.
- Increasing Aging Population
- Rising Prevalence Of Respiratory Diseases
- High Prevalence Of Tobacco Smoking
- Supportive Initiatives From Government And Other Organizations
- Huge Pool Of Undiagnosed Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Population
- Expiry Of Patents For Blockbuster Drugs
- Complex Drug Development Process
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Ambulatory Care
Key Topics Covered:
1 Industry Outlook
2 Report Outline
3 Market Snapshot
4 Market Outline
5 Market Characteristics
6 Application: Market Size And Analysis
7 Regions: Market Size And Analysis
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Vendor Profiles
- Novartis AG
- Glaxosmithkline Plc
- Astra Zenca Plc
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
10 Companies To Watch For
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Merck & Co.
- Mallinckrodt Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z5jrj7/global?w=4