DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Volumetric Video Market by Volumetric Capture & Content Creation (Hardware (Camera & Processing Unit), Software, and Services), Application (Sports & Entertainment, Medical, Signage, Education & Training), and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global volumetric video market is estimated to grow from USD 578.3 Million in 2018 to USD 2,780 Million by 2023, at a CAGR of 36.9% between 2018 and 2023.
Growing demand for 3D/360 content in entertainment and AR/VR applications; growing applications of volumetric technology in multiple end-user industries such as healthcare, architecture, real estate, and media and advertising are the factors driving the growth of volumetric video market. Less effective projection under sunlight would be a factor restraining the growth of the market.
The demand for volumetric content is expected to grow rapidly in medical applications because of the increasing use of holograms in medical imaging by surgeons to view a specific diseased part or an organ of a body in 360-degrees. The medical field has witnessed rapid technological advancements over the years, and various kinds of advanced imaging equipment have emerged in the past. 3D/360-degree cameras can be used to generate 3D images to examine the affected body parts. Volumetric videos in medical imaging can help doctors to visualize body parts in a better manner than through conventional methods; it can also be used for training purposes in medical centers.
- Growing Applications of Volumetric Technology in Multiple End-User Industries
- Growing Demand for 3D/360 Content in Entertainment and Ar/Vr Applications
- Availability of Content Creation Hardware From Different Sources
- Less Effective Projection Under Sunlight
- Need for Advanced Medical Imaging and Image-Guided Surgery
- Rising Need for Volumetric Video Technology in Events and Creative Advertisement
- Requirement of Various Type of Components and Software Analysis, and Distributed Value Chain
- Lack of Standardization in 3D Content Creation
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Volumetric Video Market, By Volumetric Capture
8 Volumetric Video Market, By Application
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Hype VR
- Lightspace Technologies
- Realview Imaging
- Scatter (Depthkit)
- The Coretec Group (3DIcon)
- Unity Technologies
- Voxon Photonics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhfszs/global_2_78_bn?w=4