DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Milk Packaging Market - Segmented by Packaging Type (Cans, Bottles, Cups, Pouches), Material, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The milk packaging market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.77 % during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The trends associated with the packaging types vary with respect to country and region. For example, in Germany, the milk is usually packed in cartons whereas in the US the milk is also packed in pouches. There are diverse reasons for good packaging of milk like safety, information, ease of storage & handling, and distribution damages.
The rise in production of milk across the globe is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, the correct choice of packaging material in accordance with the weather conditions helps in ascending shelf life of the product which is likely to boost the utilization.
- Rising Milk Production
- Paperboard to Have the Highest Growth
- Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
Key Developments in the Market
- December 2017 - Malta Dairy Products Ltd revamped their brand Benna in order to provide fresh milk in 500 ml and 1 l cartons. This is expected to increase hygiene and enhance convenience to the consumers.
- December 2017 - New Covent Garden Soup Company unveiled diverse product range including Pure-Pak diamond carton which is projected to increase the product portfolio of the company, thereby, rising the influx of revenue.
- Stanpac Inc.
- Evergreen Packaging LLC
- Tetra Pak International S.A.
- Amcor Limited
- Ball Corporation
- INDEVCO Group
- Clondalkin Flexible Packaging
- CKS Packaging Inc.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Milk Packaging Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Company Market Share
8. Opportunities in Milk Packaging Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54bxtc/milk_packaging?w=4