The study aims to cover the planned/announced space launches in 2018 while analysing the purpose, impacts, and opportunities related to the same.
The study is a forward looking analysis of what is expected to transpire in the space launch industry across commercial, government, and military launches, globally, focusing on the March-December, 2018 timeline. This study will serve as the reference to the space industry stakeholders who will be interested in gauging the space industry developments over the rest of this year and their impact moving forward.
The study covers each announced launch along with a segmented analysis that will help understand the state of the space industry looking to transpire in 2018. Across 42 documented planned launches, the study covers the civilian and military segments of the space launch industry providing coverage of the remaining 3 quarters of 2018. The study also covers a brief snapshot of key space trends observed over 2017 along with the segmented classification of the planned launches.
The study also covers the key companies to watch out for, the growth opportunities these planned launches will end up creating and the key success factors relevant to these planned missions.
- Launch wise discussion of all planned/announced launches from March-December, 2018
- Stakeholders involved (operator, launch service provider)
- Impact of the launches
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the space launches scheduled between March and December, 2018?
- What are the payloads to be launched in 2018 and what downstream services will they deliver moving forward?
- What does that launch mean for the stakeholders within the space industry?
- What will be the opportunities created by the space mission as a consequence, after it commences this year?
- What are the key space missions and companies to look out for in 2018 and the related growth opportunities and success factors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Announced Space Launches for 2018
3. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4q5ckp/global?w=4