DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "ICT Technologies Transfoming the Future of Automotive Sector" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
ICT has led to transformational breakthroughs in the automotive landscape, enabling companies to gain a competitive advantage, creating new ways of generating revenue, and convergence of technologies that has disrupted the status quo.
This report outlines the different types of information and communication technologies disrupting the automotive space, the factors driving their adoption, barriers to adoption, the use cases, emerging business models, and new revenue streams.
This report covers disruptive Information and Communication Technologies disrupting the automotive sector, including
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Advanced Analytics
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality
In brief, this research service provides the following:
- A brief overview of ICT transforming the automotive sector
- Technology overview and driver and challenges
- An overview of how each technology impacts the automotive space
- Who are the major players in each technology area?
- Relevant use cases of industry players
- Convergence Scenarios
- Emerging business models
- Key finding and analyst POV
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Findings and Analyst POV
3. Automotive Landscape and Key Technologies
5. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
6. Advanced Wireless Communication
7. Advanced Analytics
9. Augmented Reality
10. Virtual Reality
11. Case Studies
12. The Synergies of Technology Convergence
13. Emerging Business Models
14. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f8ljp8/2018_ict?w=4