MADISON, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BioForward, Wisconsin’s state association representing over 200 biohealth member companies, announced eight additions to this year’s Board of Directors. The board represents many facets of the state’s diverse biohealth industry and focuses on advocating for Wisconsin’s strengths in integrated health solutions and research.
“This is an industry that thrives on collaboration and innovation,” said Lisa Johnson, CEO of BioForward. “Our new board members bring leadership and expertise from all corners of the vast biohealth industry, offering huge potential for growth in Wisconsin as we move into 2018.”
New Board members, approved by BioForward membership for the 2018-20 term include:
- Dr. Richard Moss, Senior Associate Dean, Basic Research, Biotechnology and Graduate Studies, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Dr. Randall Lambrecht, FASAHP, Sr Vice President, Aurora Health Care, Inc., President Aurora Research Institute
- Jeanan Yasiri Moe, Director of Strategic Communications, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
- Dr. David Sheehan, Associate Director, Quality, Illumina, Inc. (Madison)
- Matt Williams, MBA. Vice President of State Government Affairs, AbbVie
- Dr. Lisa Biegel, Executive Director, Global Lead – Safety Assessment, Covance Labs
- Dale Mittelstaedt, President and Co-founder, Red Arrow Labs
- Brian Riley, MBA, Vice President, Operations, Catalent Pharma Solutions Catalent
“We’re seeing incredible support from across the state’s health care and bioscience industries for partnership and growth,” said Nicolas Paris, Chairman of BioForward and CEO of Gilson. “BioForward’s Board of Directors remains committed to providing the resources necessary to boost that support and strengthen Wisconsin’s biohealth industry, and I believe we’ve assembled a strong new board with great potential for success.”
More information on the incoming and existing board members can be found on the BioForward website here.
About BioForward Wisconsin
BioForward serves as the independent voice of Wisconsin’s biohealth industry, providing services and resources to support the growth of our industry throughout the U.S. and the world. BioForward is the only Wisconsin organization representing over 200 biohealth member companies including biotech, biopharma, medical device, diagnostics, digital health, as well as research institutions, and service providers. Our focus in 2018 is advocating on behalf of Wisconsin’s industry strength in integrated health solutions and research. We have implemented several new initiatives and placed emphasis that BioForward represents this impactful industry for the state of Wisconsin.