DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "A Risk Based Approach To IT Infrastructure Qualification & Compliance" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Course "A Risk Based Approach To IT Infrastructure Qualification & Compliance" has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for up to 12 credits towards a participant's RAC recertification upon full completion.
GxP Regulated companies are dependent on validated GxP computerized applications to conduct their day to day operations. These applications are, in turn, depended upon a qualified infrastructure that can be relied upon to provide control and regulatory compliance.
The consequences of the IT Infrastructure being out of compliance can result in the failure of an entire site or geographic region being brought to a standstill while the compliance issue is resolved. It can also result in regulatory citations during a regulatory inspection as both the infrastructure be out of compliance and also cause the computerized applications that are dependent on it to be out of compliance.
Effective IT Infrastructure Qualification on the other hand, confers the following benefits.
- Ensures GxP compliance
- Reduces duplication of effort
- Ensures adherence to standards
- Enhances the flow of information throughout an information system
- Promotes adaptability and agility necessary for a changeable environment
- Ensures interoperability among organizational and external entities
- Maintains effective change management policies and practices
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bggr3/two_day_seminar?w=4