DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Digital Health Maternal and Infant Care Solutions Market - Leaders, Innovators, and Startups, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report identifies the movers and shakers (companies-2-action) in the maternal and infant care market for digital health, namely, innovative and visionary companies that are creating the market and shaping its trends and growth opportunities moving forward.
Many factors are driving increased focus from key healthcare stakeholders paving the way for more innovative and targeted digital health solutions. Regulatory bodies and the investment community both realize the potential and applications of digital health tools in this space and have been willing to give it the focus it truly deserves. However, lack of awareness of these tools and their advantages among women and healthcare providers, lack of clear reimbursement policies, accuracy and data security/privacy are factors that need to be addressed by companies in this area.
The maternal and infant care space continues to evolve along with major technology and health trends; this is creating a dynamic and exciting area for both vendors and users of these offerings. Moving forward, companies will look at increasingly integrating AI capabilities to yield optimal utility from data in a progressive way as well as leveraging Virtual Assistants as part of user-platform experiences, paving way for non-healthcare companies such as Amazon, Google and others to become key participants in this market.
More companies will create products to form a connected home ecosystem-the Smart Nursery; these products are interoperable devices that can be managed from the user's smartphone. Frost & Sullivan also expects to see more companies investing in clinical studies,which aim to validate the accuracy of digital health applications in this area as part of further validation, and needed data to support potential claims or other business model aspirations.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the current digital health opportunities in the maternal and infant care space?
- Which unique companies are introducing new and innovative solutions?
- How are connected home progressions impacting the healthcare market in this area?
- How will AI play a role in maternal and infant care technology?
- What are the key success factors in this market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Companies To Action Overview
3. Digital Health Industry Snapshot
4. Maternal And Infant Care-Market Overview
5. Selected Profiles-Babytech
6. Selected Profiles-Femtech
7. The Last Word
- Blue Spark Technologies (TempTraq)
- Hatch Baby
- MedHelp (Now Part of StayWell/Merck)
- Owlet Baby Care
- Philips AVENT
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ld2tz/global_digital?w=4