DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations and Initiatives in AI for the Pharmaceuticals Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Future Tech TOE highlights the latest advancements in AI technology arena that are empowering the pharma industry to innovate across every level of the value chain.
The TOE provides an overview of the key trends, drivers, and challenges pertaining to the adoption of AI in pharma, status of AI in the pharmaceutical industry, key industry initiatives and funding landscape, major partnerships in the space, key innovations related to drug repositioning, drug discovery and clinical trial management. The study also offers analysis of patenting trends revolving around various geographics under the technology and key spending of top Pharma companies toward AI projects.
The Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures emerging innovations in research and development, or profile existing technologies which have seen a resurgence in terms of new markets and applications. It usually provides a technology overview, drivers, challenges, research and development, analyst insights and key patent information. In some cases, technology convergence scenarios and future growth opportunities are outlined.
It covers innovations and technologies in a variety of industry spaces including manufacturing, sensors, electronics, information and communications technologies, networks, lighting technologies, healthcare, medical devices, materials and coatings, and developments in the energy sector that contribute toward a sustainable and greener world.
Key Topics Covered
Artificial Intelligence - Overview and its Impact on Pharma
- Trends in Artificial Intelligence Transforming the Global Healthcare Landscape
- Key Drivers and Challenges for the Adoption of AI in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Status of Artificial Intelligence in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Artificial Intelligence Initiatives and Funding Landscape
- Major Partnership and Collaboration of AI Companies with Pharmaceutical Companies
- Key Innovations Across AI for Pharmaceutical Industries
- Artificial Intelligence Technologies for Knowledge Synthesis and Drug Repositioning
- Artificial Intelligence Technologies for Drug Discovery
- Artificial Intelligence for Clinical Trials Management
- Speculated Spending of Top Pharma Companies on AI
- Recent US Patents Related to AI-based Clinical Trials
- Recent WIPO Patents Related to Identification of Biomarkers
- List of Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gx2q9l/2018_innovations?w=4