DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Endpoint Protection, IoT Security, Machine Learning, and Cloud-based Security" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Cyber Security TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging security solutions for application areas such as connected environment, healthcare, industrial systems, asset management, and other enterprise applications that help companies mitigate threats and defend against modern attacks residing within cloud, endpoints, and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network.
NST offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security.
Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
Key Topics Covered
- Endpoint Protection with Cloud-based Architecture
- Advanced Web Application Firewall for Application Security
- IoT Security Solutions for Industrial and Operational Technology Devices
- Cloud-based Security Platform for Endpoint Protection
- Machine Learning-based Threat Detection Solution for Enterprises
- Machine Learning-based Cyber Risk Management Platform
- Artificial Intelligence-Driven Breach Detection System
- Network Intelligence Platform for the Physical and Digital Domains
- Cloud-based Security Platform for Connected Medical Devices
- Artificial Intelligence-based Security Information and Event Management
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3wtkrg/2018_innovations?w=4