DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Brain-to-vehicle Interfaces, Robotic Test Drivers, Carbon Fiber Composites, AI-Based Autonomous Platforms, Blockchain Solutions, and Autonomous Vehicles" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Mobility Technology TOE profiles key innovations in brain-to-vehicle interfaces to improve driver safety, carbon fiber composites for lightweighting and expanded applications, robotic test drivers, AI-based autonomous vehicle platforms, blockchains for connected cars, sensor security for autonomous vehicles, and autonomous vehicles.
The main focus is on highway-licensed motor vehicles (light, medium and heavy). Passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, scooters and railway locomotives are within the product scope, energized by any fuel. Many of the innovations concern powertrains (internal combustion engines, turbines, battery electrics, fuel cell electrics, hybrid-electrics), as well as drivetrains (including transmissions), interiors -seating and displays, advanced materials- as for body/chassis, wireless connectivity, and self-driving technology that is currently receiving so much attention.
Key Topics Covered
- Brain-to-vehicle Interface Aids Evasive Maneuvers
- Robotic Test Driver Improves Safety, Shortens Test Times
- Recycling Carbon Fiber Composites
- Thermoplastic Polymers to Drive Lightweighting in Automobiles
- Coatings to Protect Automobile Exterior Surfaces
- Blockchain-based Solution for Securing Connected Car Data
- AI-based Computing Platform for Autonomous Vehicle Manufacturers
- Sensor Security for Autonomous Vehicles
- Development of Self-riding Autonomous Vehicles
- Proactive Ride systems suitable for Autonomous Vehicles
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vsjm9/2018_innovations?w=4