DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Immunoassays, Cancer Detection, Ophthalmic Disease Detection, Vital Signs Monitoring, CT Systems, and Ultrasound Imaging Systems" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest issue of Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TOE profiles innovations in the medical imaging and diagnostics industry.
Some of the profiles covered include development of an automated immunoassay to detect Zika virus, artificial mole for cancer detection, artificial intelligence platform to detect diabetic retinopathy, brain mapping technology, urine test to detect cancer, continuous vital signs monitoring, ultra-fast ultrasound imaging, and mobile CT imaging.
Key Topics Covered
- Innovations in the Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Technologies Industry
- Automated Immunoassay to Detect Zika Virus
- Artificial Mole for Early Detection of Cancer
- Artificial Intelligence to Detect Diabetic Retinopathy
- Brain Mapping Technology to Understand Neurological Diseases
- Urine Test to Detect Cancer
- Continuous Vital Signs Monitoring for Remote Patient Management
- Ultra-high Resolution CT System for Improved Disease Diagnosis
- Ultra-fast Ultrasound Imaging System for General Purpose Imaging
- Mobile CT Imaging for Pediatric and Intra-operative Applications
- Chip-based Diagnostic Test for Diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma
- Database of Key Industry Participants
- Database of Key Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c67fnr/innovations_in?w=4