DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Chromatography Resins Market - Segmented by Application, Technology, Origin, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In 2017, the North American chromatography resins market was valued at USD 692.2 million. The market is expected to register a CAGR of nearly 6.21% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). The United States accounted for the largest share, accounting for more than 85% of the regional market, while Mexico is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
- Significant Growth in Demand for Chromatography Tests, as a Part of Drug Approvals
- Pharmaceuticals to Dominate the North American Market
Key Developments in the Market
- September 2017: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. launched PureLink Fast Low-Endotoxin Plasmid Purification Midi and Maxi Kits, which is used in to accelerate the process of isolation of plasmid DNA
- March 2017: Tosoh Bioscience launched TOYOPEARL AF-rProtein L-650F, a protein L resin that exhibits high-binding capacity
- Agilient Technologies
- Avantor Performance Materials LLC.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- General Electric
- Merck KGaA
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Pall Corporation
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Repligen Corporation
- DowDuPont (The Dow Chemical Company)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Tosoh Bioscience (Tosoh Corporation)
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/klprwr/north_american?w=4