DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Tobacco Packaging Market - Packaging Type (Metal, Paper-boxes, Flexible Packaging), Product, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Tobacco Packaging Market was valued at USD 15.17 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.38 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 3.21%, during the forecast period (2018-2023). The scope of the market covers primary, as well as bulk packaging.
The growth of the tobacco packaging market, globally, can be attributed to the growing demand for cigarettes in Asia-Pacific, as a growing population characterizes the region, with a significant amount of young adults, and middle-aged people, consuming tobacco. Europe, on the other hand, is witnessing tough legislative environment, which is a tangible threat to the tobacco packaging market.
- Inclination Towards Flexible Packaging
- Increasing Importance of Packaging for Advertising
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018 - Amcor had pledged to develop all its packaging to be recyclable, or reusable by 2025. And, also planned to focus on significantly increasing its use of recycled materials, and driving consistently more recycling of packaging around the world. This commitment is aimed at establishing the company, as a leader in recyclable packaging.
- September 2017 - Japan Tobacco Group completed the acquisition of assets related to the tobacco business of Mighty Corporation. The acquisition is in line with JT Group's geographic expansion for sustainable growth. Further, it provides a nationwide distribution network in the Philippines, and strengthens the company's brand portfolio, as well as its local brands.
- Amcor Limited
- Innova Films
- China National Tobacco Corporation
- ITC Limited
- Phillip Morris International Inc.
- International Paper
- Siegwark Druckfarben AG & Co KGaA
- WestRock Company
- Sonoco Products Company
Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
- Mondi Group
- Reynolds Group
- Japan Tobacco International
- Oracle Packaging
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Tobacco Packaging Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhktz7/global_tobacco?w=4