DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Metal Packaging Market - Segmented by Type of Security, Material, Industry Verticals, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global metal packaging market was valued at USD 110.3 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 141.6 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 4.34%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The growing food & beverages market offers a variety of opportunities to the metal packaging market. Major companies are looking towards addition and introducing innovative products to its businesses.
The growing advancement and research in the pharmaceutical industry have resulted in the introduction of new drugs, with greater performance compared to their predecessors. Recent improvements in medical science and addition to medicines available for numerous diseases and deficiencies is driving the market, indirectly, as the necessity of packaging the medicines have multiplied rapidly, with time. Pharmaceutical organizations are now outsourcing the job of packaging the end products to organizations skilled and specialized in handling the packaging of medicines.
Furthermore, rising old age population, stringent regulations by governments on packaging and escalating public interest toward innovative packaging are some of the factors that are driving the packaging segment.
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018 - Ball Corporation was set to build a beverage can plant in Paraguay, expanding its capacity in Argentina. This investment is third in two years, which will provide the company to serve the growing beverage can industry in these regions.
- December 2017 - Ardagh Group collaborated with Coca-Cola to create eye-catching presentation for its limited edition Star Wars products: (The Last Jedi Coca-Cola Zero Sugar bottles).
- Alcoa Inc.
- Ardagh Group
- Ball Corporation
- Crown Holdings
- Rexam PLC
- Amcor Ltd
- Greif Inc
- Toyo Seikan Group
- CCL Industries
- Bway Corporation
- Sligan Holdings
- CPMC Holdings
- Tin YI Industrial Corporation
- Sonoco Products
- Tata Steel Packaging
- Reynolds Group Holdings
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Technology Snapshot
7. Global Metal Packaging Market Segmentation
8. Vendor Market Share Analysis
9. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future Outlook of the Metal Packaging Market