REDWOOD CITY, Calif. & HERZLIYA, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Otonomo, the first neutral automotive data services platform, today is honored to announce recognition from leading organizations, which the company believes demonstrates product innovation and momentum around the company’s business offerings. As Otonomo paves the way for new apps and services to make transportation safer, more convenient, and truly rewarding, the company feels these recognitions demonstrate business momentum, as well as validate the company’s leadership in a new, rapidly growing industry around automotive data.
- Credit Suisse has recognized Otonomo as a winner of its Supertrends Pitching Award 2018, recognizing innovative Israeli high-tech entrepreneurs that demonstrate long-term commitment to the Israeli high-tech community. A panel of seasoned experts, as well as audience participation from this year’s Credit Suisse Forum, recognized Otonomo’s offering as a leader in the Supertrends Marketplace of tomorrow.
- Frost & Sullivan has recognized Otonomo through its Excellence in Best Practices Program with New Product Innovation recognition for a car data platform. Frost & Sullivan believes Otonomo’s automotive services data platform will shape new business opportunities around the predicted 50 million connected cars that will be on roads globally by 2020. Read Frost & Sullivan’s report on Otonomo here.
- TiE50 has selected Otonomo as a winner in their Top Startups Program from a list of over 7,400 startups across 28 countries. This accolade showcases the company’s innovative business offerings in the transportation services and IoT space, as well as recognizes Otonomo’s dedication to privacy and security around automotive data services.
- Telematics Update (TU) has selected Otonomo as a finalist in the Best Data/A.I. Product/Service category for its annual TU-Automotive awards, the winners will be announced at a gala on June 5, 2018, the day before TU-Automotive Detroit.
- Gartner recognized Otonomo as a Cool Vendor in its April 2018 Cool Vendors in Automotive and Smart Transportation, Gartner clients can access the Cool Vendors in Automotive and Smart Transportation 2018 report here.
“I believe these recognitions from leading organizations clearly demonstrate the momentum Otonomo is making as a leader in the connected car services space,” said Andy Geisse, Executive Board Member, Otonomo and Former CEO, AT&T Business. “Otonomo is putting drivers first with their secure neutral automotive data services platform. They are providing new business opportunities for automakers as well as application and service providers that will truly benefit drivers.”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Otonomo paves the way for new apps and services that make transportation safer, more convenient, and truly rewarding. We offer the first neutral automotive data services platform, which provides simple, secure data access and transforms data into actionable insights for services such as predictive maintenance, emergency services, on-demand fueling, in-vehicle delivery, insurance, and smart cities. With a research and development center in Herzliya, Israel and presence in the United States, Europe, and Japan, we have more than 75 partners in our ecosystem. Leading venture capital and strategic investors include Bessemer Venture Partners, Aptiv (Delphi Automotive), Dell Technologies Capital, Hearst Ventures, Stageone Ventures, and Maniv Mobility.