DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Drug
Discovery and Therapy World Congress 2019 - Academic"
conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
This conference will host leading scientists from the academia and industry worldwide, to discuss the latest developments in drug discovery and therapy and promises to be a large event with up to 400 lectures in 45 thematic sessions with an allied poster presentation.
The conference aims to provide many interesting perspectives on how science and technology of drug discovery and drug therapy are changing rapidly, thereby providing new opportunities and challenges to scientists and medical doctors.
This unique international conference will provide a platform for all pharmaceutical scientists, internists and primary care physicians to discuss important international breakthroughs in drug discovery and new therapeutics. The focus of the conference will be on the interdisciplinary fields of drug discovery, drug therapy and translational medicine.
A similar series of conferences have been held by the organizers in the UAE over the last several years. These events have been highly successful and many top international scientists, including over 22 Nobel Laureates, have presented their work.
Throughout the course of the three day conference, you will get an exclusive opportunity to network and be involved in inspiring and interesting discussions of scientists and researchers from the international pharmaceutical, academic and clinical communities.
Benefits of Attending
- Exchange ideas and network with leading pharmaceutical scientists and clinicians.
- Brings together top international scientists and clinicians presenting cutting-edge discoveries, research and new therapeutic drugs.
- This conference aims to span the interdisciplinary fields of pre-clinical and clinical drug discovery and drug therapy and to highlight the burgeoning fields of Translational Medicine - and the major advances from "bench to bedside" research and practice.
- Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference.
- Obtain a global roundup of Pharmaceutical research capabilities and opportunities.
- Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Translational Medicine
- Regenerative Medicine
- Enabling Technologies
- Structural Biology
- Drug Delivery & Targeting
- CNS Drug Discovery & Therapy
- Diabetes and Obesity Drug Discovery & Therapy
- Women's Health Drug Discovery & Therapy
- Drug Discovery in Preclinical Research
- Cardiovascular Drug Discovery & Therapy
- Process Chemistry and Drug Manufacturing
- Pulmonary Drug Discovery & Therapy
- Recent Advances in Patient Treatment and Care
- Inflammation and Immunology
- Innovative Drug Discovery and Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- Protein and Peptide Sciences
- Drug Metabolism
- Hot Topics in Medicinal Chemistry
- Medical Imaging
- Hot Topics in HIV Research
- In-silico Drug Design and in-silico screening
- Combinatorial Chemistry
- High-throughput Screening & Laboratory automation
- Hot Topics in Drug Targets
- Hot Topics in Natural Products
- Stereoselective Synthesis of Bioactive Compounds
- Recent Advances in Spectroscopy
- Academic CRO/Industrial collaborations in drug discovery
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsjqbm/3_day_conference?w=4