DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Force Sensor Market - Segmented by Type (Piezoresistive, Ultrasonic, Capacitive), Application, and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The force sensor market was worth US$2.124 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow to US$3.05 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 6.22% over the forecast period, 2018-2023. The scope of the report is limited to solutions offered by major players, including providers of different kinds of force sensors. The study also emphasizes on how a surging demand in the automotive sector is affecting the market.
The market is observing lucrative growth, owing to falling sensor and platform prices, the widening applications of sensors and heavy R&D investment. These sensors have improved the monitoring and management of networked embedded systems. Moreover, the adoption of automation has transformed the force sensor market landscape, as these sensors have become critical to all automated equipment, offering accuracy and precision in all operations. Also, OEMs have adopted thin-film piezo-resistive flexible force sensors, owing to their flexible capabilities and ease to integrate into a myriad of designs, further driving the force sensors market.
- Innovation and Development in the Consumer Electronics Sector to Drive the Market
- Automotive to Have Highest Market Share
- North America to Have the Highest Share
Key Developments in the Market
- September 2017 - FUTEK released a new miniature S-Beam load cell, which has a capacity range from 1 to 100 lb. This load cell is designed for line tension and compression applications and has a PT-1000 temperature sensor to monitor temperature changes in the applications as well. This miniature load cell also includes a PT-1000 temperature sensor, which allows for temperature changes in applications to be monitored
- September 2017 - Micro-measurements a brand of VPG Inc., introduced lightweight hybrid sensors for force, pressure, displacement, strain and acceleration measurements within high-volume OEM and test applications. These sensors can support a variety of high-volume OEM consumer product, process control, automotive testing, non-critical medical device, educational research, and industrial requirements.
- ATI Industrial Automation Inc.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Futek Advanced Sensor Technology Inc.
- Honeywell International
- Tekscan Inc
- Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik (HBM) GmbH
- Kavlico Corporation
- Flintec Group AB
- Tecsis GmbH
- Vishay Precision Group
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Force Sensor Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of the Force Sensor Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gsrr7k/global_force?w=4