DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cybersecurity Market For Cars - Segmented by Solution, Type of Security, and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The cybersecurity market for cars was valued at USD 78.48 million in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 586.14 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 49.5% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
The scope of the report is limited to solutions offered by players, including providers of hardware, software, professional services, and integration solutions. While the regions considered in the scope of the report include the United States, Europe, Japan, and the Rest of the world. The study also emphasizes on the various attack points in a car, automotive security evaluations, cyber security standards, and cyber security initiatives, such as SPY car act, NIST cybersecurity framework, work done by NHTSA, and FTC, among others.
The automotive industry is undergoing a wave of innovation and with the advent of groundbreaking technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), making vehicles safer than ever before is witnessing a paradigm shift from the traditional models. With enhanced GPS, location and maintenance live recording, reminders, driving assistance, and Wi-Fi services, the demand for connected cars has been soaring and it is estimated that connected cars will account for 75% of the 92 million cars shipped globally in 2020.
- Japan to Register the Fastest Growth over the Forecast Period
- Growing Number of Connected Cars and Rising Concerns over Cybersecurity
- Software-based Solutions to Witness the Greatest Adoption
- Increasing Demand for Connected Cars and Consumers Attention to Cyber Security
- Regulations and Standards
- Increasing Adaption of ADAS and Approaching Era to Autonomous Vehicles
- Time Taking Process - To Integrate Perfectly and to Retrofit into Existing Cars
- Diverse Nature of the Market
- Use of Autonomous Cars to Drive Around People in Olympics 2020 - Tokyo
- Increasing Cloud Services and Mobile Applications
- Intel Corporation
- Towersec (Harman International Industries Inc.)
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Arilou Technologies
- Escrypt GmbH
- Continental AG
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Argus Cybersecurity
- Secunet AG
- Trillium Incorporated
- Karamba Security
- Lear Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors NV
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Dynamics
4. Technology Overview
5. Global Cyber Security for Cars - Segmented by Type of Solution
6. Global Cyber Security for Cars - Segmented by Type of Security
7. Global Cyber Security for Cars - Segmented by Geography
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
9. Investment Analysis
10. Future of Cyber Security for Cars
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gb65xv/global?w=4