DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Holographic Display Market - Segmented by Technology (Touchable Holographic, Semi-Transparent/Electro Holographic, Pistons Holographic), End-User and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The holographic display market was worth USD 1.654 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow to USD 7.601 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 28.4% over the forecast period, 2018-2023.
The global market is witnessing rapid developments in 3D dynamic display aided by improvements in laser holographic and electro holographic technologies. The demand for holographic displays in healthcare applications, such as medical imaging and research, is one of the major factors driving the market. In addition, the rising demand for holographic projections at marketing events, fashion shows, and conferences is expected to help in increasing the rate of market growth during the forecast period.
- Advancements in Imaging Technologies
- Growing Demand for Touchable Holographic Display to Augment the Growth
Key Developments in the Market
- September 2017 - Zebra Imaging Inc. finalized the sale of the firm's 3D holographic imagers and print business to HoloTech Switzerland AG. Zebra's digital print techniques provide precision and accuracy, allowing viewers to see 3D images without cumbersome glasses or viewing aids. Through the purchase of Zebra Imaging's holographic visualization technology, HoloTech has taken a significant leap forward in the art and science of 3D imaging.
- November 2017 - AV Concepts & Rezin8 has announced a new holographic technology. It uses a new application and material setup. As holograms have become popularized not only in the audio-visual field but also in the general business and consumer needs, these new materials are expected to improve the traditional holographic effects process and deployment.
- Konica Minolta Inc.
- Eon Reality
- Holoxica Limited
- Musion Das Hologram
- Provision Holding Inc.
- Realview Imaging Ltd.
- Viewsonic Corporation
- AV Concepts
- Shenzhen SMX Display
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Holographic Display Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Holographic Display Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fvhcsv/global?w=4