DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market - Segmented by Diameter (150 mm, 200 mm, 300mm), Product, Application and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global semiconductor silicon wafer market is projected to register at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period (2018-2023). The growth of the semiconductor silicon wafer market is expected to increase with the growth of the semiconductor industry, along with other factors, like manufacturers expanding their semiconductor fabrication facilities. The increased adoption of smart electronic devices, which employ several semiconductor components, such as microchips, is expected to impact the growth of the market.
The scope of the report includes insights about several products offered by major players. The application segment in the report includes consumer electronics, automotive, telecommunications, and industrial. The regions included in this study are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Need for Miniaturization of Semiconductor Devices
- 300 mm Segment to Occupy Significant Market Share
- Asia-Pacific to Occupy Significant Market Share
Key Developments in the Market
- Feb 2018 - ROHM announced the availability of an optical heart rate sensor for smart bands and watches capable of measuring blood pressure, stress, and vascular age at a high-speed 1024Hz sampling rate.
- Shin-Etsu Handotai
- Sumco Corporation
- LG Siltron
- Shanghai Simgui Technology
- Wafer Works Corporation
- Sino-American Silicon Products
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of the Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p9td7k/global?w=4