DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Construction Outlook: GB Construction Forecasts and Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Construction Outlook provides the most comprehensive forecasting service available to the industry and is an essential planning tool for all involved in GB construction. Its detailed building and civil engineering forecasts are unavailable elsewhere, while its concise and easily read analysis make it the most user-friendly of forecasts. It is used by contractors, house builders, building materials and products companies, consulting engineers, architects, business consultants and financiers.
Three years of forecast data for the following markets:
- Housing: Public and private starts, completions and output.
- Infrastructure: Water & sewerage, electricity, rail, roads, harbours & waterways, gas, communications and airports output.
- Public non-housing: Education, heath, offices, entertainment and miscellaneous output.
- Industrial: Factories, warehouses and other output.
- Commercial: Offices, shops, leisure, health, education and other output.
- Repair & Maintenance: Public & private housing, public and private non-housing and infrastructure output.
Key Topics Covered
1. Summary and Viewpoint
2. Macro Economy
5. Public Non-housing
8. Repair and Maintenance
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rcfqbl/great_britain?w=4