DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Third Party Payment Market - Segmented by Type (Online, Mobile, Point-of-Sale (PoS)), by End-user Application (BFSI, E-commerce, Retail), and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The third party payment market is expected to register a CAGR of 42.9%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Increase in cloud computing is one of the main reasons for tremendous growth of this market. The third party payment market is experiencing high demand from cloud-based solution providers, especially from small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The companies are providing cloud-based solutions to various organizations on monthly or annual subscription basis and receive payment via third party payment solutions. Also, the cloud-based solution providers market will increase which will, in turn, increase the third party payment market.
Factors Driving the Market
- Increase in Cloud Computing
- Growing E-Commerce Market
- Increasing Smartphone Penetration
Factors Restraining the Market
- Privacy and Security Concerns
Key Developments In The Market
- March 2018 - First Data enabled Alipay Acceptance at 35,000 North American Merchants. The expansion allows U.S. merchants the ability to offer Alipay's 600 million registered Chinese users the same, convenient payment experience they enjoy at home while traveling in the US
- July 2017 - Stripe has acquired Payable to help make it easier for platforms and marketplaces on Stripe Connect to meet their tax reporting obligations worldwide
- Paypal Holdings, Inc.
- First Data
- Amazon Pay
- Adyen BV
- One97 Communication Ltd
- FuturePay Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Third Party Payment Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Third Party Payment Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw2s2b/global_third?w=4