DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Office Coffee Service in the U.S.: Market Trends and Opportunities, 3rd Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Office coffee service is in the midst of transformation driven by consistently high coffee-related expectations among employees, brewer technology advancements that make workplace coffee drinks such as lattes and cold brew a reality, and the need for employers to retain employees in a strong, competitive job market.
This creates significant opportunity for providers that can offer the right blend of coffee quality and variety and non-coffee product breadth while delivering the value proposition to employers necessary for them to justify the cost.
To frame that proposition, both providers and employers need to understand how trends shaping the coffee market apply to them. Such trends include generational differentiation, the super-premium trend, coffee type and variety expansion, brewer variety and versatility expansion, product and services expansion, micro market innovation, technology applications, and industry consolidation.
- Provides a market size and forecast for office coffee service, along with sales by product category, brewer placement share by brewer marketer, coffee consumption and pricing trends, single-cup revenue and pricing trends, and a market size for the top 15 U.S. coffeehouses and donuts shops by sales and units.
- Identifies opportunities and challenges central to the growth of office coffee service, including the importance of coffee to workplace productivity and morale; the potential costs associated with keeping coffee-drinking employees onsite; and coffeehouse chain performance trends.
- Analyzes consumer coffee usage trends by type and coffee maker ownership and purchasing trends by coffee maker type and brand.
- Assesses at-home coffee habits, including whether coffee is made at home or purchased outside of the home; type of coffee used; method used to make coffee (including coffee and coffee maker cross-usage); and who, where and how often consumers buy dispensed coffee out of the home.
- Analyzes the relationship among at-home, out-of-home, and at-work coffee habits of employed adults. Coverage includes the interplay between drinking coffee before work and at work, before-work and at-work on-site and off-site sources and methods used and used most; and the availability and usage of a range of workplace food and beverage services.
- Assesses workplace coffee importance, satisfaction and attitudes, including the importance employed adults give to coffee attributes and their satisfaction with those attributes in the workplace; and analyzes workplace coffee attitudes, including coffee as productivity tool, coffee as workplace perk, the cost of workplace coffee, and workplace coffee expectations.
- Assesses coffee menu trends, focusing on menu item penetration by restaurant segment (including top flavors, types, varieties, and preparation method) and drilling into coffeehouse coffee and coffee drink menu innovation.
- Analyzes the foodservice and office coffee service strategies of leading providers, including Aramark, Compass Group/Canteen Refreshment Services, Cott Corporation, Farmers Brothers, First Choice Coffee Services, Keurig Green Mountain, Red Diamond, Royal Cup, Sodexo, and Starbucks.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Size And Forecast
3. Household Coffee & Coffee Maker Usage Trends
5. Buying Dispensed Coffee Out Of The Home
6. Workplace Coffee Drinking
7. Workplace Food And Beverage Services
8. Workplace Coffee Importance, Satisfaction And Attitudes
9. Coffee Menu Trends
10. Office Coffee Service Providers
- Caribou Coffee
- Chris' Coffee Service
- Compass Group/Canteen Refreshment Services
- Cott Corporation
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Farmers Brothers
- First Choice Coffee Services
- JAB Holding Company
- Keurig Green Mountain
- Krispy Kreme
- Pine Hill Fresh Foods
- Red Diamond
- Royal Cup
- Tim Hortons
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/47cx4j/office_coffee?w=4