This Market Spotlight report covers the Hidradenitis Suppurativa market, comprising key pipeline and marketed drugs, clinical trials, upcoming and regulatory events, patent information, epidemiology, and drug-specific revenue forecasts.
- All approved drugs for hidradenitis suppurativa target tumor necrosis factor-alpha. These therapies are administered via the subcutaneous route, except for Humira, which is both an intravenous and a subcutaneous formulation.
- Pipeline therapies for hidradenitis suppurativa include two Phase II drugs and one drug in BLA phase. All the pipeline therapies are administered via the subcutaneous or intravenous routes.
- Therapies in development for hidradenitis suppurativa target tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-17. All of the pipeline therapies are administered via the subcutaneous or intravenous routes.
- The Netherlands has a lead in the number of hidradenitis suppurativa clinical trials globally.
- Abott has the highest number of completed clinical trials for hidradenitis suppurativa, with two completed trials.
- AbbVie is the only sponsor which has carried out a Phase III trial in hidradenitis suppurativa.
Key Topics Covered:
Hidradenitis Suppurativa Subtypes
PIPELINE DRUGS IN THE US
KEY REGULATORY EVENTS
BI's Cyltezo Becomes 15th EU Biosimilar This Year, Adds To Pressure On Humira
Amgen's Amjevita Approved As First Biosimilar To AbbVie's Humira
Samsung Bioepis Builds Its Biosimilars Name In Europe
EU CHMP OKs Imraldi, Samsung Bioepis' Biosimilar Of AbbVie's Humira
Amgen's Biosimilar Adalimumab First To EU Nod But No Launch
CLINICAL TRIAL LANDSCAPE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7qjndh/hidradenitis?w=4