DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Soft Robotics Market - Segmented by Application (Human Motor Assistance, R&D of Humanoids, etc.), Type, End-user, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The soft robotics market is expected to register at a CAGR of 27.2%, during the forecast period (2018-2022). The scope of the report is limited to the applications of soft robots across industries. While the regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, and various others. Robotics, which deals with constructing robots from highly compliant materials, similar to those found in living organisms falls under the scope of this report.
- Food Industry to be Fast-Growing Segment For Robotic Automation
- APAC is Estimated to be an Emerging Market
Key Developments in Market
- November 2017: ABB and Kawasaki announced collaborative robot automation cooperation, to focus on robots' and the creation of common industry approaches for safety, programming, and communications
Factors Driving the Market
- Need for Human Safety in Manufacturing Units
- Increasing Need in Medical and Health Care Industry
- Need for Automation in Industries like F&B
Factors Restraining the Market
- High Cost of Installation
- Limited Availability (very few companies commercialized the manufacturing)
- Soft Robotics Inc
- Empire Robotics
- FANUC America Corporation
- KUKA AG
- SynTouch LLC
- RightHand Robotics Inc.
- Pneubotics Inc.
- Otherlab Orthotics
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Digital Payments Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Global Digital Payments Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/772x8g/global_soft?w=4