DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Threat Intelligence Security Services Market - Segmented by Type of Service, by Type of Deployment, Organization Size, End-user Vertical, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Threat intelligence security services market is expected to reach USD 11.04 billion in 2023 from USD 3.93 billion in 2017, registering a CAGR of 18.9%, during the forecast period (2018-2023). The market is being driven by rapid adoption of Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD), increasing cyber security concerns and various other factors.
The BYOD concept is gaining momentum among companies. As per survey by Trackvia, 53% of the organizations have rolled out BYOD concept and 80% of the employees are using personal gadgets for business purpose. Cisco also stated that 69% of IT decision makers favor BYOD in their workplace. Moreover, BYOD enables an employee to save 58 minutes each day, and increase productivity by 34%. But, increasing BYOD concept will also increase cyber threats and thus, bolstering the threat intelligence security services market.
The scope of the report is limited to the type of services offered, the type of deployment method, the organizations size and various end-user verticals.
Key Developments In The Market
- August 2017 - Juniper Networks launched Juniper Contrail Security, a new security and micro segmentation solution specifically designed to allow enterprises and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud providers to protect applications running in multiple cloud environments
- February 2017 - Looking Glass Cyber Solutions made its threat intelligence platform compliant with STIX 2.0. With STIX 2.0, users can share collected threat data with colleagues within their sector, across industries or with other organizations using this open standard
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- McAfee Inc.
- LookingGlass Cyber Solutions Inc.
- FireEye Inc.
- Secureworks Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro Inc.
- Arbor Networks Inc.
- Webroot Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Threat Intelligence Security Services Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Threat Intelligence Security Services Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbvgjl/threat?w=4