DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Storage Class Memory Market - Segmented by End-user Application (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Enterprise Storage), and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
High costs, lesser memory and volatile nature of DRAM are a few factors driving the growth of the market, whereas high manufacturing costs are inhibiting its growth rate.
Asia Pacific is poised to register the highest growth rate during the forecasted owing to growing virtualization and cloud computing market. Moreover, many organizations are establishing data centers in this region, which will also grow the demand of storage class memory market. Developing nations, such as India, China, and Japan will drive the growth of the market in this region as most companies are entering in these countries.
Key Developments In The Market
- August 2017 - Everspin launched MRAM-based nvNITRO NVMe Storage Accelerator cards. These are 3x faster than an Intel P4800X Optane SSD card
- February 2017 - Hewlett Packard Enterprise unveiled 3PAR flash storage including a next-generation HPE 3PAR operating system that provides a future proof foundation for hybrid IT. The latest 3PAR OS enables customers to accelerate applications, better support cloud computing deployments and serve more workloads
- Crossbar Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Everspin Technologies
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Micron Technology Inc
- Adesto Technologies Corporation Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Storage Class Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of Storage Class Memory Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qkkp7z/global_storage?w=4