DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Atherectomy Devices Market - Segmented by Product, Application, End User, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The atherectomy devices market is projected to grow, at a CAGR of about 6.1%.
North America is expected to command the largest share of the market. Factors such as increasing availability of reimbursements for atherectomy systems, growing adoption of atherectomy systems among medical professionals, large patient population of peripheral & coronary artery diseases, and growing number of clinical trials (that aim to evaluate the therapeutic efficacy of atherectomy systems in specific disease treatment) are driving the growth of the North American atherectomy devices market.
- Continuous Product Development and Commercialization
- Favorable Medical Reimbursement Scenario in Mature Markets
- Rising Demand for Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Strengthening Distribution Channels of Major Product Manufacturers
- Stringent Regulatory Scenario
- Lack of Well-trained Surgeons
- January 2018 - Avinger, a developer of treatments for peripheral artery disease (PAD), has announced the first use of their next generation Pantheris lumivascular atherectomy system. The device was used by vascular surgeon Arne Schwindt to treat patients at St Franziskus Hospital in Mnster, Germany.
- Abbott Laboratories
- B. Braun Group
- Boston Scientific
- C.R. Bard
- Cardinal Health
- Cardiovascular Systems
- Koninklijke Philips
- Minnetronix Inc.
- RA Medical Systems
- Straub Medical
- Terumo Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Segmentation
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Key Players
10. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktfw7f/global?w=4