DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Wearable Devices in Sports Market - Segmented by Component (Hardware, Software), Device Type, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The wearable devices in sports market are expected to register a CAGR of 9.82%, during the forecast period (2018 - 2023).
The wearable technology and devices market is evolving at a rapid pace, with the industry moving towards a focal point companies are prioritizing enhancing quality of service, apart from adding additional features to the device itself. Wearable devices have remained a crucial part of the sports industry, helping the athlete to stick to daily routines and providing crucial information regarding the different parameters it is programmed to monitor. Integration of analytics tools for better assessing and analyzing this data to improve the performance or managing overall personal fitness has bolstered the demand for wearable devices in the sports industry.
- Smart Fabrics Set to be a Major Contributing Factor Towards the Growth of the Market
- US and Japan to Remain Key Markets
Key Developments in the Market
- April 2018 - Fitbit introduced Fitbit Versa, the smartwatch for all. The light metal smart watch offers a comfortable design and a new dashboard that simplifies how you access your health and fitness data
- April 2018 - Garmin International, Inc. announced the Approach X10, a comfortable golf band that comes preloaded with data for over 41,000 courses around the world. Golfers of all levels can easily see precise distances to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as hazards on the touch-screen display
- Adidas AG
- Nike Inc.
- Under Armour Inc.
- Fitbit Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Zepp US Inc.
- Catapult Sports Pty Ltd.
- StretchSense Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Wearbles Devices in Sports Market Segmentation and Forecast
6. Competitive Landscape - Key Vendor Profiles (List not Exhaustive)
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Market Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8p2gz/global_wearable?w=4