DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Virtualization Security Market - Segmented by Component (Hardware, Software), Solution, Services, End-user Application, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The virtualization security services market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.1%, during the forecast period (2018-2023). Increasing security concerns and increase in network virtualization are major factors driving the growth of the market, where as high costs of security solution is inhibiting its growth rate.
Increase in Network Virtualization
Network virtualization has gained popularity because of its scalability, which is way beyond vLAN. Moreover, deployment of network virtualization does not require any change in existing physical network, the main factor contributing to its popularity. Network virtualization is being adopted by companies as it offers a bunch of benefits, such as disaster recovery, easier migration to cloud, reduction in capital and operating expenditure and many more. The companies, which have deployed this technology are finding easier to manage files, images, and programs, among others. As the market of this technology is growing, more and more data will be on cloud, thus, boosting the demand of virtualization security market.
Key Developments in the Market
- December 2017 - Symantec partnered with BT to provide best-in-class endpoint security protection. This will help BT's customers battle the rapidly changing threat landscape with a consolidated, intelligent security infrastructure
- August 2017 - Fortinet expanded its FortiGate Virtualized Security for VMware Cloud on AWS. The FortiGate VM enables an existing VMware-based private cloud to securely extend to the public cloud with site-to-site connectivity, cross-cloud segmentation, and consistent security policies for customers of VMware Cloud on AWS
- Oracle Corporation
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- VMware Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- CA Technologies
- Red Hat Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Virtualization Security Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Virtualization Security Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ql69xd/global?w=4