TYSONS, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC), the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, today announced DXC Platform as a Service (PaaS) for SAP® solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The new offering is an extension of DXC PaaS for SAP solutions, which provides clients with a cost-efficient option to transition and transform their SAP solutions to an automated, on-demand cloud platform.
DXC PaaS for SAP solutions on AWS provides clients with the full stack in a consumption-based delivery model, enabling up to 35 percent operational cost savings. In addition, the solution lets clients adjust their SAP solutions to address changing business needs.
The new service demonstrates DXC’s strong strategic relationship with SAP and AWS, both of which are in the DXC Partner Network.
DXC PaaS for SAP solutions on AWS is a next-generation digital and innovation platform that supports enterprises when transitioning, transforming and managing SAP S/4HANA and other market-leading databases such as SAP ASE and SQL Server.
“As the leading hybrid IT services company, clients look for DXC to bring together the power of industry leaders for synergies to enable their business outcomes,” said Eugene O’Callaghan, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud and Platform Services, DXC Technology. “That’s exactly what DXC PaaS for SAP solutions on AWS provides — it brings the value of industry-leading enterprise software on a major on-demand, computing cloud platform; along with DXC PaaS automation, best practices and experience gained from delivering thousands of SAP solution deployments.”
The new PaaS solution provides enterprise-grade service delivery for SAP solutions, delivering full stack management of SAP solutions on AWS with operations security and automation for production, development and quality assurance landscapes.
“Leveraging PaaS and developer services on the cloud accelerates application delivery and contributes to digital transformation initiatives that most companies have embarked on today,” said Larry Carvalho, research director for IDC’s Platform as a Service (PaaS) practices. “IT service companies can use appropriate tools and experience in transformation and transition methods to minimize enterprise-wide disruptions while providing cost savings and agility.”
Benefits of DXC PaaS for SAP solutions on AWS
- SAP solution landscape optimized automation that provides clients with access to SAP full stack provisioning and reduces SAP solution landscape provisioning time from weeks to hours. The full stack management also accelerates life-cycle operations including start, stop, suspend, resume, copy, clone, refresh and resize.
- Reliable, audit-compliant cloud workload transition and transformation using SAP best practices and tools enabled by certified SAP specialists.
- Continuous operation underpinned by SLAs of up to 99.9 percent and application-level disaster recovery options that minimize application downtime.
- Stronger governance using a single point of accountability for management of the client’s stack that leverages industry-accepted tools and standardizes their SAP application development and life-cycle management ecosystem.
- Up to 35 percent operational cost savings for SAP applications with the adoption of cloud services and a consumption-based pricing model across the entire stack.
- DXC experience transitioning thousands of SAP solution environments and managing them efficiently for more than 15 million named users and over 500 enterprises.
More information on DXC PaaS for SAP solutions on AWS is available here.
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, serving nearly 6,000 private and public-sector clients from a diverse array of industries across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network deliver transformative digital offerings and solutions that help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit dxc.technology.