DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global HVAC Services Market - Segmented by Equipment Type, Implementation Type, Application, Software & Services, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The HVAC Services Market is expected to register a CAGR of about 6.54% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). The scope of this report includes equipment type and its implementation, including software & services. The regions included in this study are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. The study also offers insights into the various end-user-based applications, such as residential, commercial, etc.
The HVAC services market is witnessing a growth, due to an increase in the number of construction activities in the mature markets, innovative products, and technician maintenance and installation in developing markets. The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is the advent of advanced monitoring systems and intelligent technologies. With the improvement in knowledge of advanced monitoring systems, the HVAC services market is expected to grow.
- Increase in Construction Activities likely to Drive the Demand
- Asia-Pacific is the Dominating Market for HVAC Services
Key Developments in the Market
- September 2017 - Carrier Corporation launched a suite of digital solutions that improved the engagement and remote management of commercial HVAC systems. In addition, customers got an access to an online community portal that help them manage the service and maintenance activity on their HVAC assets.
- July 2017 - Carrier Corporation introduced two innovative cooling solutions, ideal for Middle East at events in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. These solutions operate in high ambient conditions - up to 54 degree Celsius, with a high efficiency ratio (HER) of 14.
- Daikin Industries Ltd
- Ingersoll Rand PLC
- Notek Inc.
- Carrier Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Fujitsu General
- Panasonic Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global HVAC Services Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the HVAC Services Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3xf6c/global_hvac?w=4