DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Forecast In 27 Major Markets 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for MPS I across 27 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Ireland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Russia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. In addition to the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of the risk factors, diagnosis and prognosis of the disease, along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
MPS I patients grouped by phenotypes have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities of MPS I include:
- Inguinal and umbilical hernias
- Joint mobility problems (such as carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Chronic nasal discharge
- Recurrent upper respiratory tract infections
- Obstructive lung disease
- Ear infections
- Corneal clouding and retinal degeneration
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep problems
Reason to buy
- Ability to quantify patient populations in global MPS I market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of MPS I and identification of patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Identification of MPS I patient sub-populations that require treatment.
- Better understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of MPS I patients.
Key Topics Covered:
1. List Of Tables And Figures
3. Cause Of The Disease
4. Risk Factors & Prevention
5. Diagnosis Of The Disease
6. Variation By Geography/Ethnicity
7. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
8. Key Comorbid Conditions / Features Associated With The Disease
9. Methodology For Quantification Of Patient Numbers
10. Top-Line Prevalence For Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I
11. Features Of Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I Patients
12. Abbreviations Used In The Report
13. Reports & Publications
14. Online Epidemiology Databases
15. Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8vnj7/epiomic?w=4