DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease Forecast In 29 Major Markets 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for ADPKD across 29 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, Portugal, Russia, Turkey, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. In addition to the current prevalence, the report provides an overview of the risk factors, diagnosis and prognosis of the disease, along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Several features of ADPKD patients, as well as some comorbidities of the disease have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities of ADPKD include:
- Polycystic liver disease
- Cardiac abnormalities (e.g., pericardial effusions, valvular abnormalities)
- Intracranial aneurysms
Reason to buy
- Ability to quantify patient populations in global ADPKD market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of ADPKD and identification of patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Better understanding of the impact of specific co-morbid conditions on the prevalent population of ADPKD patients.
- Identification of ADPKD patient sub-populations that require treatment.
- Better understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of ADPKD patients.
Key Topics Covered:
1. List Of Tables And Figures
3. Cause Of The Disease
4. Risk Factors & Prevention
5. Diagnosis Of The Disease
6. Variation By Geography/Ethnicity
7. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
8. Key Comorbid Conditions / Features Associated With The Disease
9. Methodology For Quantification Of Patient Numbers
10. Top-Line Prevalence For ADPKD
11. Features Of ADPKD Patients
12. Comorbidities Of ADPKD Patients
13. Abbreviations Used In The Report
14. Reports & Publications
15. Online Epidemiology Databases
16. Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d439x4/epiomic?w=4