DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "PARP Inhibitors - Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides comprehensive insights about marketed and pipeline drugs across this mechanism of action. The report provides the detailed analysis of 15+ products along with 12+ companies involved. AbbVie and Pfizer are among the developers of most promising pipeline products.
Products covered by Phase
- Marketed Products
- Phase III, Phase II and Phase I
- IND and Pre-clinical
Pipeline analysis of 15+ therapeutic drugs include but are not limited to drug description and development activities focusing on clinical and non-clinical results, designations, collaborations & licensing deals, grants, technology and patent details. Report contains the development and sale activities for marketed drugs.
The report comprises of comparative pipeline therapeutics assessment by development stage, therapy type, molecule type, and administration route across this Immunotherapy.
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of PARP Inhibitors
- The report provides the marketed drugs information including its sales, development activities and details of patent expiry
- The report provides the insight of current and future market for PARP Inhibitors
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the PARP Inhibitors pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for PARP Inhibitors and also provide company profiling
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from late stage till pre-clinical stage
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
- 2X Oncology
- Checkpoint Therapeutics
- IMPACT Therapeutics
- Jeil Pharmaceutical
- Jiangsu HengRui Medicine
- Jiangxi Qingfeng Pharmaceutical
- Nerviano Medical Sciences
- NewGen Therapeutics
- Zydus Cadila
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2nxhgm/parp_inhibitors?w=4