DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Lignin Products Market - Segmented by Product Type, Source, Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Lignin Products market was estimated to be valued at USD 974.6 million in 2017, and is expected to register a CAGR of 3.42% during the forecast period of 2018-2023. The concrete additives segment dominated the global Lignin Products market with about 43% share, whereas, the vanillin segment was estimated to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
By application, the concrete additives segment dominated the global Lignin Products market in 2017, and is expected to register a steady CAGR of 3.42% over the forecast period.
Lignin Products sulphonate has been historically used on roads, as a method for surface stabilization and dust control. Lignin Products-based products are safer and more economical than the petroleum and salt-based products that are typically applied to road surfaces. This is one of the major factors that is expected to boost the use of Lignin Products-based products, over the forecast period.
The robust manufacturing base of the chemical industry, in the developing economies of Central America, South America, and Asia-Pacific, is expected to drive chemical manufacturers toward an increase in the expenditure, on the development of Lignin Products that can be used as concrete admixtures.
- Stringent Regulations for Dust Control
- Increasing Demand for Animal Feed
- Rising Need for High-quality, Low-price Concrete Admixtures in Emerging Countries
- Increasing Usage of Lignin as Dispersant
- Low Value for International Trade and Transportation
- Gap Between R&D and Consumer Products
- Decreased or Stagnant Used of Lignin Products in Developed Countries
- Increasing Popularity for Substituting Fossil-based Raw Material
Key Developments in the Market
- May 2017: Rayonier Advanced Materials announced plan to acquire Tembec.
- October 2017: Borregaard and Borg Havn signed a collaboration agreement on the design of a modern, sustainable Lignin Products warehouse in ra off Fredrikstad.
- Asian Lignin Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.
- Borregaard Lignotech (Borregaard)
- Changzhou Shanfeng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Domsjo Fabriker (Aditya Birla Group)
- Domtar Corporation
- Greenvalue SA
- Green Agrochem
- Lignol (Fibria Cellulose SA)
- Liquid Lignin Company LLC
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
- Rayonier Advanced Materials
- The Dallas Group of America Inc.
- WestRock Company
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cx6gzc/global_lignin?w=4