DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Reviewing and Negotiating Technology Transfer and Licensing Agreements" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Licensing agreements are frequently used by commercial entities, public or quasi public bodies for the development of new business prospects and cross-border expansion. This two-day seminar will give practical advice on the legal and commercial considerations essential for securing a successful deal.
It offers a comprehensive overview of all the key matters to be considered - by the licensor and the licensee - when dealing with international licensing agreements generally and in particular when handling manufacture under licence and technology transfer agreements.
This seminar is not jurisdiction specific and is therefore ideal for those working both in the UK and overseas.
Attend this seminar to:
- LEARN how to critically review the terms in international technology transfer and licensing agreements
- ASSESS the benefits and concerns of the contracting parties under an international technology transfer and licensing agreement
- UNDERSTAND EU law governing international technology transfer and licensing agreements
- DRAFT and negotiate key terms in an international technology transfer and licensing agreement more effectively
- EFFECTIVELY negotiate royalty rates
- UNDERSTAND and advise on cross-jurisdictional concerns and key terms
Who Should Attend:
- In-house counsel
- Trainee solicitors
- Private practice lawyers
- Commercial and contract managers
- Business development managers
- Licensing executives with little or no experience of drafting and negotiating international licensing agreements
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dj8jwl/reviewing_and?w=4