DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Powder Coatings Market - Segmented by Resin Type and End-user Industry - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global powder coatings market is expected to witness a moderate CAGR during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. The oil & gas industry accounted for the highest share, followed by water & wastewater treatment industry, in 2017. The growing infrastructure and rapid industrialization, in the developing economies, is expected to boost the growth during the forecast period.
Powder coatings are cost-efficient, as they do not contain solvents and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). In addition, over-sprayed powder coating can be retrieved and recycled for use, thereby reducing the cost.
Architectural & Decorative to Witness the Fastest Growth
The powder coating is increasingly becoming an attractive choice for builders and architects around the world, owing to stringent verification processes by the government for VOC emissions. Furthermore, powder coatings are formulated with specifications, which helps to provide long-term appearance and corrosion resistivity. The growing construction market is expected to drive the demand for powder coatings in the architectural & decorative segment during the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
- June 2017: Hempel established a new R&D facility solely focused on passive fire protection (PFP) coatings near Barcelona, Spain. The center is likely to be fully functional by the end of 2018.
- January 2017: PPG completed the acquisition of DEUTEK SA, a leading Romanian paint and architectural coatings manufacturer, from the Emerging Europe Accession Fund.
- Strict Regulation against VOC Emissions and Favorable Government Initiatives promoting the Usage of Powder Coatings
- Accelerating Automotive Production in Asia-Pacific and Europe
- Limited Application Base
- Increasing Raw Material Costs
- Planned Investments in Automotive Production in MEA
- Growing Investments in Infrastructure & Construction Industry in Emerging Economies
- Akzonobel N.V.
- Sherwin Williams
- PPG Industries
- Nippon Paint Holdings
- RPM International
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- Alpha Coating Technologies
- Asian Paints Limited
- Axalta Coating Systems
- BASF SE
- Benjamin Moore & Co
- Berger Paints India Limited
- IGP Pulvertechnik AG
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
- Manifa Paints and Powder Coatings Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd.
- PPG Industries
- Protech Powder Coatings Inc
- RPM International Inc.
- Sak Coat
- TCI Powder Coatings
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- United Coatings Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpcr4b/global_powder?w=4