DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Low VOC Paint Market - Segmented by Type, Formulation Type, Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global low VOC paint market was valued at USD 6,719.72 million in 2017, and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.45% during the forecast period of 2018-2023. The water-borne segment dominated the global low VOC paint market with a share of about 61%, whereas, the powder segment was estimated to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The global low VOC paint market is dominated by application in architecture and decorative. The segment is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 6.59% during the forecast period.
Low VOC paints are majorly employed as interior and exterior house paints, primers, and sealers. The global market for decorative paints and coatings is primarily driven by their growing demand in the construction industry. With the rising urbanization, infrastructure, and purchasing power levels in emerging countries, the construction sector is expected to flourish over the forecast period. Furthermore, the increasing construction of green buildings and shifting focus toward the adoption of environmental-friendly chemicals are anticipated to offer numerous opportunities for the growth of the market.
- Growing Awareness About Harmful Effects From Conventional Paint
- Safe Disposal of Waste Products and Excess Paint
- High Cost When Compared to Conventional Paint
- Increasing Construction of Green Buildings (LEED Ratings)
- Shift Towards Environment-Friendly Chemicals
- Recycling of Low VOC Paints
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2017: Axalta Coating Systems completed the acquisition of Ellis Paint Company.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- American Formulating & Manufacturing
- Asian Paints Ltd
- Auro Pflanzenchemie AG
- Axalta Coating Systems LLC
- BASF SE
- Benjamin Moore & Co.
- Berger Paints India Limited
- Bioshield Paint - Eco Design Co.
- Cloverdale Paint Inc.
- Eco Safety Products
- Fine Paints of Europe
- Kalekim Chemicals Co. Inc
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd
- Nipsea Group (Nippon Paint Co. Ltd.)
- Porter's Paints
- PPG Industries Inc.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kmvf8g/global_low_voc?w=4