DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global C4ISR Systems Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The C4ISR market is likely to grow from USD 121.57 billion in 2018 to USD 139.92 billion by 2023. The industry is forecasted to register a CAGR of over 2.85% over the forecast period. The C4ISR market is increasingly making progress into the core of the defense systems across the globe.
- Increased C4ISR Spending in Developing Markets
- Technological Advancements
- High Investment in R&D
- Technological Advancements in C4ISR Systems
Key Developments in the Market:
- March 2018: The Company Leidos has announced that it will help the US Army to integrate and evaluate the C4ISR systems under a potential five-year term contract, a USD 230 million task order from the General Services Administration. The company would be providing equipment, supplies, facilities and transportation services to the US Army.
- BAE Systems PLC.
- Caci International Inc
- Dupont Ltd.
- Elbit Systems LTD.
- General Atomics
- General Dynamics
- Harris Corporation
- Kratos Defense And Security Solution
- L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Momentum Aeropsace Group
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rheinmetall Ag
- Rheinmetall Defense
- Rockwell Collins Inc.
- Saab AB
- Thales Raytheon Systems LLP
- The Boeing Company
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview and Trends
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global C4ISR Systems Market, Segmented by Platform
6. Global C4ISR Systems Market, Segmented by Purpose
7. Global C4ISR Systems Market, Segmented by Geography
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
10. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ft22vw/global_c4isr?w=4